Thursday, August 25, 2011

La Revista magazine interviewed EnderThomas:


Sweetness and passion in the voice of Ender Thomas

Ender Thomas, the Latin voice that accompanied the famous pianist Yanni on his world tour "Yanni Voices", presents his solo album Yanni Presents Ender Thomas. This album features 12 songs of exquisite composition and speak to the heart, in which the Venezuelan singer manages to combine the personal and constant spirit of his vocal art with influences of the aforementioned Greek artist, who also participates in his music composition and production.

Despite being his debut as a soloist, Ender Thomas is no layman. His vocals have highlighted in the background of many songs and his musical talent had already exalted before undertaking his solo career, then, not surprisingly, he has participated in discs of such renowned singers as Ricardo Arjona as Alejandro Sanz. No less important and remarkable is his collaboration with musicians of the stature of A.B. Quintanilla and Juan, the latter during the World Cup held in South Africa last year.

Read More▼
The blonde haired Venezuelan who has lived in Miami for 11 years had the opportunity to meet with Yanni through producer Cesar Lemos, who did not hesitate to have him for his new project and thus unleash and fulfill the dream of the artist. Many of his fans have found in his music a pentagram with heartbeats of love and life without limit.

His influences include renown names such as Luis Enrique, Jose Jose, Luis Miguel, and Armando Manzanero, in both the composition and the purely musical parts. It should be noted that Ender Thomas is a singer that materializes and embodies the vital principles in their music. In fact, his greatest inspiration when composing is well underlined by the artist himself, the woman, "worthy of all respect and admiration."

Ender Thomas is much more than a singer with immense artistic potential. In his lyrics, in his attitude and musical projection, clearly perceived are the cornerstones of his personality, that burning humility, an unconditional passion for the music, and above of all, the love of people around him.

These days, Ender has his first single, "Ritual de Amor", which is already a success in USA, Mexico, Brazil, Venezuela, Argentina, Colombia and Spain. His style deemed to be within the genre of "World Music", though its Latin roots are a more obvious and constant in the melodies and compositional delights of this release.

The album, released by the record labels G-89Music and Yanní/Wake Entertainment, has hits such as "Bajo El Cielo De Noviembre" and "Susurros En la Oscuridad" and is no available on itunes and Amazon. In Spain, publishing will be under the Danna productions label. This year, in September Ender Thomas is scheduled for a media tour in Spain. the singer will give light to the coming autumn, enshrining the principle of his successful musical career in our country.



Ender Thomas shares with us the melody of his heart

Interviewed by:Julio Angel Olivares Merino

Q. With Passion as essence of your being, how do you establish a difference between Ender the person and Ender the artist?
A. The Artist would not exist without Ender Thomas the person. They reflect one another I do not wear a mask.

Q. What advice would you give those starting a career in music?
A. The advice I give people who feel a vocation to follow this path is to be honest with himself, tirelessly seeking if their vocation is this, and if it is not rest to achieve the goals proposed. This is a race very calmly, a lot of dedication, a lot of focus and not a sprint. The only trouble Fatigue. 

Read More▼
Q. What concept or word would define your attitude toward life?
A. I define myself as a self-starter, decisive, sure of things I want in my life.
Q. Is there a chorus of your songs that you can summarize what they mean for you the passion and love music?
A. In every sense of the music, not just in the chorus, it goes a piece of me and that I put my heart into everything that makes a vibrating body to try to leave it reflected in my melodies. I think that's the essence of an interpreter, delivered each syllable, every note comes out of my body.
Q. Knowing your humility, it will be difficult for you to respond to the following question, What are the traits or qualities that we hear that makes how we perceive Ender Thomas different?
A. All singers have an identity. I worked all my life to convey that. When we are young we try to imitate some fraud and stuff, it seems incredible, but that will stay in your soul and when one grows puts a touch of pepper and that is what people hear.
Q. What is the vehicle of your artistic passion?
A. The vehicle of my life is definitely love, I believe that life is meaningless if we do not try be impregnated with love. As for my artistic passion, I'm having the opportunity to convey it through music but all things that involve art I love, everything that has to do with art catches my attention I do not place barriers in achieving my goals.
Q. September 2 you will be in our country, for you what is significant for you to work in
Spain?
A. Visiting Spain and bring this project is very important because I lived there for 3 years and I admit, were the most beautiful moments of my childhood. I will satisfy that longing and breathe the Spanish air. I'm very happy I am thrilled, I can not wait to get on that plane and cross the ocean to be with the Spanish and touch their heart with my music.


No comments:

Post a Comment